- 1 tbsp - olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Tomato sauce
- 75 gr. Salami, smoked "From Moscow" Meat House
- 75 gr. Salami, smoked "Cervelat" Meat House
- ½ green bell peppers color, cut thin
- ½ sweet yellow pepper, cut thin
- 60 gr. cut pepperoni wheels
- 60 gr. smoked cheese
- Dried oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Method of Preparation
- This is a traditional recipe for Pizza, with infill Peperoni, salami, smoked peppers and cut thin cheese.
- The dough is spread in a circle with diameter 25 cm, on a surface with a little flour bunting. After that, place on a greased baking tray with oil, and using your fingers to shape an edge not too high.
- Brush with olive oil and parmesan cheese is drizzled with. Cover and leave for 10 minutes for the dough to rest.
- Spread tomato sauce. Above shall be made smoked salami slices "From Moscow," "Cervelat" pepperoni and drizzled with smoked cheese, oregano, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in preventive roll heated to 200 0C until the formation peeled crisp. Cut and serve immediately.